Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:53:19 EDT
hi its bre-ann once again....

i've moved out to california but i'm moving back to michigan in a week.
someone IMed me last night asking me if i could take her 2 ferrets
because she is in the military and can not take care of them any longer.
she also said that she recently got married and her husband doesnt like
them (in my case, i wouldnt have married a man who didnt accept my
animals) it sounds like she really doesnt know how to take care of them
either and this saddens me.  so normally i would take any babies and try
to find good homes for them.  but since i'm in california at this time
and i'm moving back to michigan in a week i can not help this woman out.

i told her i would email everyone on here and see what i could do.
trying to help her, and just hope for the best for those little ones.

i believe she told me last night that she lives in Modesto, CA, or
central valley i think she said.

she has one male, 3 years old, and one female a year old.

i asked about their shots, and she told me that when she bought them, a
girl had told her that they didnt need any shots.  (this REALLY makes me
mad) i told her that its really important, and she said there isnt
anything she can do about it.

i'm begging anyone one the list if ur around this area to please please
please try to help.... i hate to hear about this kind of neglect going
on.  :(

her email is [log in to unmask]

and please keep me informed
thanks so much