From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:46:27 -0700
The Oregon Ferret Association will be participating in the Woodstock Street
Fair this Saturday, August 18th, from 9:00am until 4:00pm.  Our booth will
be located at the corner of SE 42nd and SE Woodstock Blvd. in Portland,
Oregon.

If you would like further information, please feel free to contact me
directly at the e-mail address below or call the OFA voice mail at
(503) 306-2968.

Please stop by to show off your fuzzies and/or help with the event!  We
look forward to seeing you there!

Patti Riggert
OFA President