From:
Marilyn Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:08:24 -0400
Greetings Ferreters,

We have two ferrets that need a new home.  We have just moved and need to
find them a new home.  Bill recommended I send you an e-mail, thank you
Bill.

Although it pains us, we are pretty sure that someone who subscribes to
this list may be able to help us.  I am not a current subscriber of the
ferret list, so if anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly.

Now on to my girls.  Maxine is an albino, she's 8yrs strong and counting
and Calysto a.k.a "Little Brat" is 2 1/2 and is dark brown with a little
mask around her eyes and in the winter the top of her coat turns like a
cream color.  They have a metal 2 1/2 floor cage with 2 doors, one on the
top and one on the bottom front of the cage.  32oz. water bottle and food
dish.  The bottom of the cage has a sliding tray that I put the litter in,
but since it is worn, (kind of rusted) I cover it with a plastic garbage
back before I put litter in it.  They also have a hammock they sleep on
together and Calysto's favorite toy.  If anyone is interested in adopting
both girls, please e-mail me and we can take it from there.  I don't want
to separate the two, Calysto has been with Maxine since she was 6mos. old.
I can probably scan some pictures I have and send them also.  I don't
drive so it would be best if anyone interested would have some means of
transportation to pick them up.  I'm in Qns, NY.  Thank you for taking the
time to read my posting.

Sincerely,
Marilyn & Louis (humans of Maxine & Calysto)