From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:30:02 -0400
Hi Friends It's me BLOSSOM and I do say I am looking very pretty these
days. I am hanging onto my plush white coat no matter what the heat
says! I can't be tossing it away it is one of my FINER Points! LOL!

Well, We had a real start the other evening when thunder & lightening
took all the power away. Shelter Dad got up and fired up the generator
thing in JUNE can you belive that so Mom could make her coffee, wash
the dirty ferret soup dishes and read a book until the lights came back
on. Now as usual we were still in the dark!

Wednesday is doing much better-- she DID have a few naughty days. Seems
that Uncle Jed & Aunt Holly stopped by on their way back to NC to meet
us all. Then uncle Jed let Destiny & Wednesday chew on his hands and
chin... well Wednesday gave those whiskers a good chomp and uncle Jed
was using the paper towels for a bit after. Mom spent another 2 days
calming those gals down!

She and shelter Dad do want to thank Jed & Holly who took them out to
dinner for nice ferret & people talk. Then they came back and bought a
cage unit and some stuff to take back to their ferrets in NC! Those
lucky ferrets!!!! Mom said it was a nice break having a little time out
with the shelter friends-- but she did not bring us back any dessert!
Can you imagine???

The Frolic newsletter is back from the printers so it will get stuffed
and labelled this weekend and then mailed on Monday.

Momma has a funny story to tell about Barn-y and Elric. Now Barn-y came
here only knowing how to eat people's food and he now does eat kibbles
and soup and some people's food like cream cheese and bananas, and what
momma dares to offer him BUT the funniest thing Elric who only ate soup
now eats some kibbles and n bones and now he wants Barn-y cream cheese
and peoples foods too! Momma was a scratching her head trying to figure
out how training went wrong!!! Evidentally Barn-y is giving
instructions on conversion diets himself!

Well Momma is offering some more ebay stuff including a

FERRET LOVERS MYSTERY BOX. Ends Jun-21-07 06:40:52 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180130471911
She said there is a lots of odds & ends of stuff that can't get on
the web site cuz there is jest one or two so she has come up with
this crazy idea of a Mystery Box crammed full of stuff!

Other things on ebay this week are:
Ferret NOTE CARDS Ends: Jun-15-07 12:55:28 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180129293531

FERRET CHRONICALS AUDIO BOOK ENDS:Jun-15-07 13:44:36 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180128708832

COLLECTIBLE WIT & WISDOM BOOK ENDS: Jun-18-07 09:59:14 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180129566006

FOAMY FRIES & CHEWEASEL TREATS ENDS:Jun-19-07 13:51:27 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180129949895

VERY RARE FERRET PRINT in Mat Ready for Frame
ENDS:Jun-19-07 21:20:41 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180130051113

Due to the folks needing to do major building repairs here this summer
there will not be any Ferret Wise Vendor Tables at any events Dad can
only fix up on the weekends when he isn't mowing the lawn -- so Mom is
hoping folks will take advantage of the ebay offerings to keep all us
long term care kids happy & well fed! I guess we are too!

Hope to see some of the shelter friends this Sat when the come here
first before going to the meetup or getting the mail done... don't
forget to come see me.

Blossom,
spokesferret  www.ferretwise.oprg