From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:05:40 +0000
Hi all.

Unkie Lee and I were out in the Deezilweezilwagon today and got caught up
behind a garden company van towing a trailer with a small green tractor
on it.  We were unconcerned at first untill we spotted the small green
Deer on the radiator, So we waited for a clear space on the road and
passed it, sure enough it was a small green John Deere and while we could
clearly see a front bucket firmly attached, we were unable to ascertain
if this vehicle was equipped with a back hoe or not due to the side
panels of the trailer.

Now we are a little woried about the possibility that those two veritable
travellers who are known to prefer this mode of transport may in fact
be at large in the sleepiest part of Wales.  Right now I have hidden
the keys to the deezilweezilwagon and am contemplating how to secure
my weezils.  Im sure Rhoobarb would be able to handle meeting these
two superstars of the highway, but Chunky is still young and
impressionable... I wouldnt want him being led astray, our police are not
as understanding about weezils in charge of motor vehicles and as he is
still in full posession of his hormones...we would want to be sure there
woul dbe no chance want to get into any transatlantic battles over rights
of access to any kits that may appear after a "confrontation", especially
as I have it on very good authority from a few ferret knowledgable people
that they consider him to be very handsome

Our thoughts and best wishes to those with sick, lost or angelled fuzzie
heart stealers

Cris & (& unkie Lee - reserve hooman)
 & the kidz -
Rhoobarb (biteyweezil) and the new guy... "Chunk" (Chunkyweezil)

Custard (Cussieangelweezil) my gentle little joker and daddies
snuggleferret
Bubbles, (Da Warweezil) first ferret par excellence and leader of the
furkidz
Skweek (Skweekyweezil) daddies litle earwashing girl and all round little
madam
Called away from this world to dance with the angels at the rainbow
bridge