From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:15:35 EDT
Hey FMLers.

Ok So Now I have to weight in here about wuzzle smells...Ok Ok for them
that know me and know how fret crazy I am already know what I am about to
share with the entire Ferret World!!!  I LOVE THE WAY THEM FRETS "SMELL".
I have told my wife that if I could bottle that essence I would wear it
as an after shave.  The first time I held a hobb in heat, I had to rubb
him all over my shirt so I could enjoy the aroma of what ferretness
was!!!  Yeah I know I am really opening up my soul here but I am just a
ferret nutter I reckon.  Yes I use bleach to disinfect cages and the
floor when I clean up the ferret room but I do that to protect them not
to kill any "smell".  No I don't like the smell of urine or ferret foop
(what I call ferret fecal matter...) but it is part and parcel to being
"owned" by frets.  They are weasels and weasels have a certain "Odor".
I just happen to like that certain Odor...LOL.  After All It Is For the
Ferrets!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada.