From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:18:39 -0500
I read the sad story of Snippet today and related to an incident that
happened here.  But first these accidents will happen to anyone no matter
how careful and fert proofed your house is, something will happen.  Is
the way of life.

I have a bunch of those Resin lawn or out door furniture.  The chairs
have vertical ribs with tapering openings between them with the wider at
the top.

Nibble-ed was playing as a fert does and was on the chair while I was not
in the room where she and the chair was.  When I came back, Nib had her
head between two vertical ridges and her head was too big to get out of
the slot at the bottom where she came to rest.  She was not choking nor
hurt, but was hopelessly trapped.  I lifter her and got her out just by
raising her head to the wider part and out she came.  But, if she had
fallen off the chair edge, she would have strangled for sure.  Was very
lucky.

So these things can happen to anyone.  Is sad, but the way of life.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo, Bud, Kepri and Pamba