Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:30:49 -0700
Hi all
I am back on da job and will try not to take any more time off.  I might
have to bite dat hooman of mine several time to keep them working though
just as soon as I figure out how.

A little guy named Jake came in.  I gave him da tour and showed him all da
sights and attractions.  He went over to da Fruit Bar and had to taste a
little bit of everything.  Then it was off to da Gravy Gourmet and after
dat to da Babyfood Balconey.  Anyway you get da idea.  I don't see where
he put it all.  I later seen him over at da Wrestling Matches watching
some of them wrestle.  He seemed to be studing their stlye for weakness.
He said he could do this and be good at it.  He said he waz going into
training and make a name for himself.  He said to tell hiz hoomans dat he
misses them bunches and will be here when they get here and not to worry
as he is doing well here.  He also said to send lots of luv and kisses
and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee