From:
Tony torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:47:25 +0000
Hi and thanks for your e-mail.

I tried to send the following as a private e-mail but your server would
not accept it.

I think you must be one of the first ferret owners i have come across
that doesn't use ferret lax, i also think that it is great that you do
not bath your ferret.

Keep up the good work as the more people who post their own point of view
on FML may help change a few minds.

--
Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
32 years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than