From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:53:07 -0400
I would just like to thank everyone who has taken time to write to me
offering sympathy and comfort in this horrible i am going through.  I am
coping alittle better everyday, but it is still hard to keep from crying
from time to time.  I just really appreciate all those people out there
willing to offer comfor to people in need.  My Tiff with be greatly missed,
but i know life will go on.  I am just enjoying my other two fuzzies as
much as possible.

To those of you who blame me for what happened, or consider me unfit for
leaving my fuzzies for 10 hours aday, I am sorry, but i am not fortunately
enough to be able to not work all day.  I know that Tiffer's death was not
my fault, and i just feel it was her time to leave me.  She was my first
rescue fuzzie and i feel I gave her the best 8 months of her life.  She was
mistreated when she was younger and i gave her a much better home, but the
vet even said her life would be shorten due to the rough life she started
off with, and her low weight.

Again, thanks to everyone who has written wonderful workds of comfort, I
really do appreciate everyone who has written out of sympathy and love.

Nikki