From:
Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:43:41 EDT
My daughter Becky was recently accepted into a local Youth Orchestra.  I
was being a good Mom, sitting with the other parents in the back of the
rehearsal hall.  We all had books, magazines, hand sewing, etc., to keep
us quietly occupied while the director worked our young teens through
difficult musical pieces.  Very serious stuff, no chitchat among the kids,
definitely no noise from the parents.  Well, except for the snorts and
occasional giggles..............

Why, oh why had I chosen to bring Kim Schillings' "Ferrets For Dummies" as
my reading material????  I think it was about page 129...."real ferret
people use their bare hands"....when I really lost it.

This book it absolutely delightful!  It's as though she was a fly on the
wall as I learned how to care for my gang these past years, and I find
myself nodding, smiling and yes, occasionally spraying stuff out my nose as
I read the book.  It contains fantastic common sense info it took me years
of trial and error, advice from ferret shows, ferret clubs, the FML, and
more trial and error to learn....written in a light, funny style.

Absolutely delightful.  Thank You Kim!

PamV and the 22 Cincinnati Kids