Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 07:17:40 EST
Hi there,
Just wanted to tell a little about myself.

My name is Ada and my Husband is Kerry Gibbs.  We live in Livonia, Michigan
(near Metro Airport) Yes we are owned by Ferrets.  We have had Ferrets
since 1995.

I found the FML by being at a ferret show in 1995, someone had let some
flyers on a table with ferret contacts on them.  When I got my 1st FML I
was like a kid in a candy store.  Besides Modern Ferret this was my
favorite.  I look forward to receiving it each day.  I have answered lots
of questions from the FML.  I have meet a few good Ferret People from means
of the FML.  I also have had a lot of questions answered for me by people
on the FML., I find that people go out of there way to help each other on
the FML.

I tell lots of people about things I read on the FML.  I also love the FML
shelter list I always pick a shelter or 2 and send them a box of Goodies
they need all the help they can get.  I have a few friends that receive
it also, they got tired of hearing me say it was on the FML today!!!  Bill
does a great job.  And he is good at answering questions also!!

If you have a ferret question drop me a line !!
Ada