From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 00:47:32 -0400
Dear Cutie Ferrets who volunteered at the symposium-

Someone lost their tail, which was pinned to their shirt.  It's a
pleasant black shirt with short sleeves.  I have taken it home, but
whoever left it behind in the symposium ballroom, please send me
your address and I'll mail it to you....the shirt, not the tail.

Thanks :-).

Fran Prager

[Moderator's note: Those ferrets who dashed around delivering raffle
prizes were not only very cute but they were very, very good at rushing
around to deliver the loot.  Well, yes, some wanted to run the wrong
way and stash the stuff instead of giving it to the winners... and they
sure looked like they could make a large mess in the corners, but they
were really quite well behaved -- considering their true species.  BIG]