From:
Allan Kosiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 1995 18:16:56 -0700
Hi All!!

Well it has taken me about three weeks to get over our loss of Cocoa
(Urinary blockage, infection, etc.)...We now have a new fuzzy, a 16
weekold named Hershey!  Our vet (well, the fuzzies vet), seems to think
he will be quite a big fellow when he grows up.  Anyway, Puff, our
other male, has not taken well to Hershey...In fact, I think he has
tried to kill him!  He leaps on his back and Hershey squeals for all he
is worth!  His tail turns into a bottle brush..and then he comes back
for more!  It is amazing, he "dooks"..or "chooks", and continues to
"play" with the Puffer.  All in all, we allow supervised play.  I won't
allow the two of them to be alone together...yet.  They have separate
cages, etc.  Does anyone have any really brilliant ideas on how to
integrate the new guy into our happy home?

He is adorable..loves to play and wardance..and most of all finds feet
the most exciting things he has ever seen!!!

Cheers to all, and condolences to those who recently lost their pals...

Joe (Dad), Eileen (Mom), Allan (Child), Puff(Albino, "it is my
territory") and Hershey (brown, new guy, "all I want to do is
play").....