From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:12:08 -0400
  To: The Wonderous Ferret Oracle
       Predictions Forest
       Mysteryland, Earth 123456

 From: Riordan & Tweak
       Room 17
       Seven Spiders Hotel
       The Wurm Express Station #305, China 010405-935647

Dear Oracle,
Rio and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for including us on your great
adventure to rescue Todd.  Even though our noses hurt from having the
clothespins on them, it was a fantasitic trip.  Flying in the hover wagon
was most exciting.  All of our friends here in China are enjoying the
story very much and wished they could have been there.

As for what to do with Todd, well we suggest that you first stun him with
your super power of fermentation.  Then, while he's stunned and limp
remove those rasins.  Then Haul him to a rocky mountain spring early in
the morning when you can still see your breath in the air and PLOP drop
him in.  That should sober him up quick!  I admit that it was mostly
Riordan's Idea, but it would still work.  I'd like to do that to Rio
when he eats too much ferretone!  (HEY!  No Fair!) Anyway, today we were
off to visit some Panada Bears in the Bamboo Jungle.  Let us know when
we can come visit!

Good Luck With Todd,
- Tweak

ps. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE