From:
Karen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:17:27 -0800
Has anyone here ever used or heard about someone using PetzLife Oral
Care on ferrets? It's safe for dogs and cats and it's all natural
ingredients but I'm still not sure. We sell it at the pet store I work
at and I've heard amazing things about it for dogs and cats. My latest
rescue is a 3 year old boy who has awful teeth and I'm up for anything
that can help. We already brush his teeth.

Here's the site:
http://www.petzlife.com/catalog/oral-care-products.html

Here's the ingredients for the one I'd use: 100% all natural distilled
water, grain alcohol, wild salmon oil, xanthan gum, peppermint oil,
grapefruit seed extract, grape seed extract, rosemary oil thyme oil,
neem oil.

Thanks guys! :)

Karen and the fuzzbutts