From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 00:57:35 -0600
Hi all!
Let me be the first to tell you about a potential future famous ferret and
obscure ferret-in-a-movie sighting.  I live in Denver, and was a nightclub
crowd extra in a soon-to-be-released avant-garde film called 'Rune' that
just finished filming here.  It's written and starred in by Dee Snider (yes,
of 'Twisted Sister' fame!).  Being the devoted ferret-owned that I am,
Dweezil came along!  She was very well-received by the other extras, the
crew and Mr. Snider ('please, call me Dee'), himself a past fert-owned.
Sooooo, if you go see the film, look closely at the crowd watching the band
play, and if you see a gothic-vampire blonde/black-haired chick with an
adorable sable ferret in hand up toward the front, that's us!!!  Dweezil is
pooped out and probably won't wake up all tonight or tomorrow!

Hollywood, here we come!  The film's supposed to come out around the start
of the new year.  We're looking forward to it!  (and hope we don't end up on
the dreaded cutting-room floor!)

Sherrie
&
Dweezil  (I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille')  (with apologies to
Modern Ferret Magazine, Issue 6)