From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:22:50 -0400
I just had a batch of Totally Ferret that caused diahrea with my three
ferrets.  I called Totally Ferret and they were great about it, but said
they only had one other complaint months ago.  I had the bag, but not
the batch code, since it was written above the rip off ripper part of
the bag.  Has anyone else had trouble with a recent batch?

FYI I realize now I should have tested all four new bags of food that I
feed separately before mixing.  Because of one bad bag of Totally Ferret
I have to toss the full mix which includes full bags of 8 in 1 Ultimate,
Path Valley, and Superior Choice.  Kind of an expensive mistake!

Risa