From:
Timothy S O'Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:53:30 -0700
I have gotten e-mails (mean ones) so let me set the record strait.  When I
said they were "vegitarians".  I was saying that as a joke.  Yes they get
there dry food.  Ok so quit e-mailing me rude things.  I love my ferrets
very much.  For snacks or treats they like there vegi's and fruit not
cooked chicken or anything like that I have tried.  This has got to be the
hardest thing for me (well mabe besides labor :) ) I am sorry that I made
it sound like I am a horrible person.  I am not.  I am trying to make the
new living arrangment's work.  They are working OK but not up to there
standards.  They need to be pampered not just loved.  If that makes sense.
I was in tears while reading some of the e-mails I got.  It took alot out
of me to even post on the FML.  I knew I would get bashed and everything.
IF they go it will sadden me very much.  You don't know me and my
arrangement's so don't bash me.  I am not going to just give them away.
I will not give them to a shelter or a rescue (there they will not be
pampered).  I want them to have a home that will have the time to pamper
them.  I hope you understand a little better.  If I don't find the right
home they will stay here.

Leigha

[P.S.]
I am in wonderful Las Vegas.