From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:03:58 EDT
This is in reply to Jessica's post in the recent FML.  I'd like to give
kudos to you for keeping your responsibility, BUT, I saw you mention
cleaning them with a stridex pad?!  Isn't stridex a facial/zit/acne
medicated pad?!  BIG no-no!  first of all, it burns and tingles on a
humans face, and dries it up (the whole idea of "zit removal".  VERY bad
idea for ferts!!!!!  Irritated skin from hell's acre is all you're
accomplishing by doing this...PLEASE..use fert shampoo, and, you might
even want to try a little diluted moisturizing lotion on them since it's
hard to tell how long you've been using those stridex pads.  No wonder
they bite!