From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:55:21 EDT
So many have asked me about Sean and Rocky as of late.  I have not had any
real updates since our move into our home.  It's amazing to me how many
people miss the little "conversations" they would have.  Alas we have been
absent of the Sean and Rocky discussions.

After the initial fuss of moving in and some of the transition, all has
been quiet..  silent in fact on the Sean and Rocky front.  You see, Sean
has his own room now.  Rocky has his own room now as well.  We are all not
sharing a single living room, living like sardines in a can any longer.  I
can "hear" Sean chattering on and on to Rocky through our vents.  But even
with my ear pressed against them, I cannot hear what he is saying!  When he
has Rocky in his bedroom, I hear giggles and talking, but cannot hear what
is said.  It's just awful everyone.  I believe I have been "shut out"!  WE
have ALL been shut out!

What can I do?!  This just will NOT do I tell you!  So I'm going to try the
old glass against the wall trick first.  If that fails, I'm going to borrow
a stethoscope to see if that works.  As someone told me, I just must step
up my investigative duties!

Now Sean did come to me with a hilarious question for that "Auntie
Georgia", but I cannot remember it for the life of me.  I keep thinking
it had something to do with ferrets and boats.  Oh well.

Just letting you know what's going on.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/