From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:47:22 -0400
Dooks to all...

I have a girlie, Venus, who is a meanie when it comes to biting ankles.
That girls is quick, mean and quite the little brat about ankles.  When
she comes after you, no amount of scolding will stop her.  You have to put
her out of the room or put on socks.  However, when you pick her up, she
is all kisses and smiles.  Go figure.  I think they've got us bamboozled
into doing exactly what they want...picking them up.  Who's the trained
one's here?

Peace and hugs and health to all...

April and the 9 wizarding war weasels of wonderous wooliness....