Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 06:38:09 EDT
Triangle Ferret Lovers club will be holding a yard sale at the NC State
Fairgrounds on September 25.  Donations of items (especially electronics
and baby clothes, toys, etc...) are needed.  Proceeds help the club keep
running and also help pay vet shelter vet bills.

We are also having a car wash to raise funds for the club and shelter.  It
will be held on Sunday, October 3, from 2-4pm at the Texaco on the corner
of Millbrook and Falls of the Neuse.  We need some volunteers to wash cars!
Please drop by and help support us by getting your car washed also.

If you can help out with either of these events, please call Nicole at
919-844-9306
or e-mail her at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, Shari Gunter