From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:14:36 EST
Hi everyone,
Sean is on a kick with Rocky having a birthday.  Being autistic numbers are
like super important to him.  I need to get in touch with Rocky's shelter
mom and find out his "birthday" lol.

What I need help with is Sean asked if there is "ferret cake".  He said he
is scared to feed Rocky people cake because it may choke him or be bad for
him... he needs "ferret cake" you see.

::I'm dying here lololol::

Patience is not a great virtue when you are 8 yrs old, and almost
nonexistent when you are autistic.  So.... I need ideas on "ferret cake".
Rocky does not just take any treats.  He will eat virutally any ferret food
and eukabana.  But if you offer him treats, I haven't had much luck with
him accepting things other than ferretone.  I need to keep experimenting
and offering.

Okay..dudes, and ferret-dudes, answer me this riddle:
what is "ferret cake" and how does one go about making such said cake?

wolfy

ps.  Big loves to the Glasgows at the Ferret Education & Rescue of TN

check out Kats gifts to us:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/seanval.html
KITY= .. =KAT's Ferret Kingdom, A Valentine's Gift ...for Sean

http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/sean.html
KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, A Cristmas Miracle ...for Sean