Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 09:47:53 -0400
I have already written about learning that my Xena has a mass in her
abdomen (plus insulinoma --controlled with pred-- and frequent loose
stools, sometimes diarrhea, sometimes almost normal.

I brought both of my ferrets to the vet for exams and implants. Now
I've learned that both of them have elevated liver enzymes. Spooky
shows no signs of illness at all.

What does this mean? What can it be? What can be done about it? My
vet recommends U/S for both of them.

Thanks,
Shron