From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:26:59 EDT
Everyone, I am finished with a huge slide show of the Toronto trip.
Please make sure it's on "slideshow" mode because I wrote captions and
descriptions for you.  This way you'll get so much more out of the
photos.  The slideshow walks you through the symposium chronologically,
therefore you feel like you are there.  Come see who all of your pen pals
look like, and try to spot your friends.  See the dancing Dutch.  Come
look at what happens at a symposium.  For those of you who have never
been to one, start saving a dollar here and there in a coffee can, and
try to work out babysitters, vacation time, etc now ... because you
should never close any doors in hopes that you'll be able to attend
one of these fantastic events.  You might even learn something that will
save your ferrets life.

I wish I had been able to get photos of airport incidents (Sharon
getting searched), the country side, zoo, and other things, but you
can't be everywhere. :)  I did capture a lot though.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/2578re2&.dnm=3af9re2.jpg

Hope you all enjoy,
Wolfy!