From:
Tom Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 23:07:27 -0600
Howdy
A few months ago somebody wrote in about their ferret teleporting.  I
responded that my ferret Kramer was a teleporter.  I didn't know how good he
was at it.  The other day I heard him in the kitchen.  He had discover how
to open the cabinets and would climb into the drawers, open the drawers and
get on the counter.  This was all easilly explainable.  What I can't explain
is how he manager to get up on the second shelf of the upper cabinets.  It
would have been a heck of a junp just to reach the bottom of those cabinets
let alone the second shelf up.  I have since solved the problem by taping
the cabinets shut from the inside.  Now he can't get in the cabinets.

I have a question also.  I have noticed that during the winter Kramer seems
to gain weight.  The weight seems to come about the time his winter coat
comes in.  When the summer comes around he loses the weight along with the
winter coat.  Do all ferrets do this?  I also wonder why the winter coat
comes in each year when his climate never really changes?  I would
appreciate it if anyone could answer these questions for me.  Later.

Tom and Kramer