From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:56:06 -0500
Dear Saraferret:

Thank you soooo much for checking on my babies and letting me know that
they are all okay and happy. LOL.....I can just picture them all
playing at the Mudslide....what a mess.

I also want to apologize for bothering you because I know you are a
very busy ferret and with the holidays I know that things can get miss
placed but in the end you received my message and it doesn't matter how
much time has passed, it still meant the world to me that you took the
time to check on my precious babies. Again Saraferret THANK YOU soooo
much for all that you do for all of us here on the FML.

Love and Hugs,
Miss Rosie who is missing her 16 Angels very much

[Posted in FML $$22$$]