Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 06:21:42 -0700
Dear Mike
I am sorry to read that you thought Wolfy's *smart a___ answers*
reply/post was sarcastic and not helpful. I read the post and just
laughed. Yup, that's Wolfy's sense of humor.

While she could have offered all kinds of *helpful* ideas, she chose
to see the humor in a ferret being a ferret and make our faces smile.

I too have a digging ferret.
Or is it two or three.

My solution is not to fill the bowl full, use a small dust pan and
whisk broom for cage crumbs, and let the dogs vacuum what's on the
floor.

Helpful advice? Maybe, maybe not. Works for me.

Kim, Kim Kim..... You cyber thwapped the wrong gal my friend

You *know* da Wolfy always gets the last thwapp

Ardith