From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 07:55:15 EST
My friend that is an audiologist in TX mailed me a really cool article.
I"ll quote the first paragraph:

"Researchers at the Boston University School of Medicine have announced
the identification of a mutant gene responsible for Waardenburg syndrome,
the most common syndrome of inherited deafness.  It is hoped that the
discovery may lead to the development of the first effective medical
treaments for congenital deafness."

I need to find out what this source is for everyone and when I do I can
send that info on as well.  I"d love to print more of the article, but I
am not familiar with the copyright laws and felt uncomfortable doing so.
If I find this or a similar announcement on the web, I'll email that as
well.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/