From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:30:52 -0500
Hi y'all

Bag Balm was originally used on cow udders.  The stuff also helped the
milker's hands.  It is also used by horse owners.  It was probably invented
during the LAST turn of the century.  Most horse/farm store have it.  I
think Jeffer's has it too (1-800-jeffers).  I have seen it in larger food
stores in the hand cream dept.

It comes in a green and white can.  It is really thick.  My can of it is
down in the barn (about 3 miles down the road) so I can't read the
ingredience...

I used it on the horses and the dogs (and ME)

Nan