Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:10:53 EDT
welp,
greetings ferret lovers.
(and ferrets, FLO, etc.)

my geocentrism has gotten the best of me, and i wrote a letter the other
day asking if anyone could possibly help me by taking in a NE ferret.
unfortunately, i meant NE as in New England, and the sweetest woman from
Nebraska wrote me to let me know what a wonderful home she had for them.
(i am doubly crushed and almost considering trying to find the money to
fly them out there, though i worry, and it is summer.  it sounded like
such an incredible environment.  *bites lip*)

so my plea is, if there's anyone within five or so driving hours from
Rhode Island/CT/New Hampshire/Vermont (places i could stay overnight with
friends) please reread this article.  (i would travel further for the right
home for her, but i would only have one and a half days to do it in.  i
don't drive at the moment (part of the reason i need to find a safe haven
for my kids), and my friend who would help me has weird hours.)

thank you.

peace,
tatiana
with Bart and Yoshi not beside her. :(

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: may need to find home for NE baby
>
>... i have had an unplanned, eventful, unhappy, relocation.  i are
>currently living in a no dogs, 1 cat apartment.  (not my cat.) i am not
>able to pay the full portion of my rent, so please do not admonish me
>about my choice in living arrangements, i did not have one.
>
>i have tried to keep my animals through all of this, but i have recieved
>a final ultimatum from the woman who was taking care of them.  her
>mother-in-law is ill and she and her husband will be traveling a lot.  i
>am unsure who i will be able to keep.
>
>she will continue to watch my dog because she also has dogs and it will
>not be hard for her.
>
>it seems likely that i will have to lose my first child, yoshi, who is an
>adorable female sable. (great coat)  she is four and the longer she spends
>in this situation, the more of a "biter" she is becoming.  i know it is
>mainly because she is not getting the love and attention that she needs.
>
>i may also have to lose my other little boy Batholamew, as well.  he is two
>and loveable.  great with children.  i am hoping that i can work something
>out with him.
>
>but the two of them are starting to fight.  (they are
>spayed/neutered/vaccinated and have had regular check-ups.  no ECE, etc.)
>
>i am hoping to find someone to take her/them who will be able to restore
>my beautiful little girl to the gem she once was. :(  she'll lick your
>ears for you.  ;)
>
>i hate to have to do this, but i need to know if there is anyone who could
>take in my baby/babies....
>
>i need to be prepared for what seems to be the inevitable. :(
>
>peace,
>tatiana, the sad

    Ask me about HOPE for kids.  No, really, *ask* *me*!!!!
                   http://www.hopeww.org