From:
Jaden McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 20:56:03 -0400
I think Oliver is just going to need a little time adjusting to the new
kits.  In fact, he just jumped up on my lap and after a good stroking
session I only recieved one nibble on the knee (and alot of shedded fur).
Thanks to all for your advice.

NEW QUESTION:
What can I use to clean my kits cage that is CHEAP and harmless.  I read
that a mixture of bleach and water (when allowed to dry thuroughly) is a
good alturnative to expensive enzime cleaners.  I scoop every day and wipe
down the removeable floor once a week with soap and water and want to
discenfect with bleach.  Any suggestions?  [log in to unmask]

April
Sugar & Jack (adorable ferrets)
Oliver (slowly but surely calming down cat)