From:
Al Wiebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:05:49 EST
Everyone:

Again I want to thank you all for expressing your sympathies over the
loss of my little squirt, Layla, last Friday.  I've had nearly two dozen
letters and cards since the first announcement of her passing to the
Rainbow Bridge.  I have the cards posted above my computer where I can
see them.  The letters and the cards have also been inserted in my
"Ferret Book" for frequent reference.

You folks are wonderful!  But then again, to love ferrets the way we do
automatically makes us so, doesn't it?  Those wonderful little fuzzies
deserve you all!

Now, though it's doubtful I'll replace Layla (I'm 74 years old!), I will
continue to read the Ferret-List daily, as I've done for the time I've
had Layla and her mate, Derek (he died several years ago).

Again, many, many thanks for the wonderful condolences.  You have no idea
what it has meant to me.

Regards to all the fuzzies and their owners,

Al Wiebe