From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 12:27:14 -0400
Hi Fuzzies!!

I at the pooter while Ma not here.  Heehee.  I just wanted to say hi to
Rosie an' Maxie, an' Tater an' Odie.  I gotta question, guys.  When didja
first decide to get married?  I not been onna FML for dat long!  I tink dat
you guys (and girls!) gettin' married is a real good idea!!  I dunno what Ma
tinks, but I like readin' you an' da boys aventures!  I got no trouble
readin' Fuzzy-ese cuz I AM a fuzzy!  Oh, and me an' Foxy would luv to come
to da weddin, but we CAN'T!  :( We going onna faycation.  Oh well.

What do you look like?  I am a bewful petite lil silvermitt (I gots da four
white lil feet, da white bib, and even the white-tipped tail!) and Foxy is a
bigger white albino with red eyes and a cute pink nose.  Da boys says dey
not wanna go to no weddin.  Dey such stinkers!  Freddy (the itchy one!) is a
small sable with a dark nose, and Fudgie is a big huge monster boy of a
sable, but he gotta pink nose.

Do any of ya read books?  I read lots an' lots; dat's why my speech so good!
You an' anyone else who luv animals should try readin da _Redwall_ series.
Dere's about eight books inna series, an' dey all fantasy books bout mice,
otters, badgers, an' such critters fightin bad critters to keep dere Redwall
Abbey safe.  Da only ting I not like about dese books is dat FERRETS IS ON
DA BAD GUYS SIDE!!  Dat make me mad cuz ferrets should be onna good side!
But da books are good anyways.  Dey are by a man named Brian Jacques.  The
shortest one is over three-hundred-fifty pages, an' da longest is over
four-hundred-forty pages!  So dese no liddle kit books.  Da books names are:
Redwall, Mossflower, Mattimeo, Mariel of Redwall, Salamandastron, Martin the
Warrior, The Bellmaker, and the newest one has a *ferret* on da cover and
it's called Outcast of Redwall.  You should read them!!

I tink I wrote enuff for today.  Just wanted to say hi and tell all the nice
people an' fuzzies on the FML about the Redwall books!  Oh, and where can I
email you, Rosie an' Maxie an' Tater an' Odie?  I like to email!!  I'll
write all you fuzzies nice letters!  Uh-oh, Ma's coming, gotta scoot!
Bye-bye!  Dook, dook!

                                               Feebee

Feebee (Ma, I wuz just sendin' a letter to da FML...)
Foxy (Ooooh, Feebee's in twubble now!! Heehee.)
Freddy (Why can't *I* type onna pooter?)
Fudgie (I can type! See? dfoyinbjhjroeosodsk ktje48598...)
Mommy (Fudge, PLEASE get off of the keyboard!)