From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:40:58 -0700
well this will be a silly post, but then again, all ferret owners are
silly anyway. thats why we're so much FUN :o)

ok, so what i want to ask is refering to a cartoon show i saw on TV by
mistake.  i dont know which countries get "Cartoon network", but i saw it
through the Orbit sattelite which as far as i know is tuned for the middle
east and India mostly.  there is this show which is called "The 'What a
cartoon!' show"

i dont watch it on a regular basis so i dont know the hours its on and the
days too.  this show brings short cartoons which ae supposed to be new and
original.

last Sunday i sat bored zipping through channels when i saw this show
brings a cartoon called "Yoink of the yukon".  this Yoink, who is the main
character, looked to me just like a cartooned ferret!  i was quite excited
coz he is so cute and goofy, but they never said what he really is!  he is
short, with short legs and hands, very long neck and his face is black all
around the eyes!  he got this short tail with a white tip and his short fur
is kinda light blue-silvery, his nose is black and his face is white so he
looks just like a silvermitt!  he wears a red uniform coat and a broad hat.
if anybody seen him before, or knows anything about this cute cartoon,
please let me know!  i hope i will be able to get a pic online (i took a
shot of the screen) so you can see but it will take some time.  if anyone
knows anything, i REALLY wanna know :o)

love and dooks, Ashael and the couple'o'beans