From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:33:42 -0400
Posted with permission. Please contact the poster directly.

 -----

We have recently moved to the Lakewood, OH area and am in need of a
good ferret sitter. My husband, Jason, and I have one ferret - Spanky.
We will be taking an extended trip in October from about the 9th to
the 23rd. Please let us know if you are available to watch our fuzzy
or if you have any other recommendations.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Isaac-Williams
(469) 955-5529 my cell
(440) 864-4656 my husband's cell

 -----

I'll be out of town part of that time myself, so can't help.

Linda