From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:40:54 -0400
Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that the Atlanta
Shelter, run by Juliana, has LOTS of wonderful fuzzies just waiting for
their new families.  I'm seen them and she has male and females in all
colors and sizes .  If you are looking for the bull dog type that has a
bit of weight, or the tiny petite, there are more then enough to chose
from.

I haven't been asked to send this, but I know that she has definitely
been getting a lot of surrenders and no adoptions.  So anyone who is even
thinking about a new fuzzy please give her a call and set a time for your
fuzzies to chose their new playmate.  Juliana does adoptions on Sunday,
by appointment.  She is listed on the Ferret Central website under
shelters.  Or, email me ([log in to unmask]), and I will give you her
phone number.

Warm fuzzies,
Florence