From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:07:51 -0800
Ferrets are Adorable When . . .

 ... One of them pounces on another and they walk around like an
     eight-legged furspider.

 ... They amuse themselves by knocking all your brushes and medicine
     bottles into the bathroom sink.

 ... You squeak their rubber ball to get them to stop clawing at the couch,
     and then realize you have to reward them for coming to the sound of
     their squeaky toy.

 ... They fall asleep smack in the middle of the bed, forcing the human
     underlings to huddle together on the edge all night long.

 ... Your doofy fiance uses pomegranite juice to turn the white spot on
     their forehead pink.

 ... They constantly stick their head in your fiance's pockets to steal
     his keys and wallet.

 ... You are vacuuming with a full-sized upright vacuum cleaner, and they
     grab the rubber bumper in their teeth and try to pull it under the
     couch.

 ... Awwww, geez, ferrets are ALWAYS adorable!

Julie and the little ones
  ("We don't know what she's talking about.  We're the little angels!")