Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:54:43 -0500
I really like the look of the Kritter Kages at
http://www.gtii.com/julieh/ferretcages/ .
I sent them an e-mail with some additional questions but haven't gotten a
reply yet.  Does anyone on the FML use their cages and if so, what have your
experiences been?  Are they worth the steep price?

Also I've heard that wood is too porous to be a safe cage frame material.
Again any comments?  Can it be treated with something safe?

Thanks to all the replies I got about Mia's trip to the vet re: my concerns
about adrenal disease.  As it turns out the vet feels I was overreacting.
Compared to some other healthy females he had on hand I could clearly see
that her vulva isn't swollen after all.  The only "symptom" then is a change
in behavior so I will definitely continue to monitor her but for the time
being I'm happy and reassured!  :-)

Shannon, Bobby McFerret and Mia