Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:23:05 -0700
I agree that no one should be flamed for trying to do what's in the best
interest of their animal companion.  Anyone of us, ( including those that
flame people looking for better homes), could find ourselves in a
situation beyond our control where we could no longer provide the care
needed to the animals in our charge.  No one is immune from that blows
life deals us.  Look at what Lisette is going through right now.  Should
she be flamed because she can no longer provide the attention needed for
Mini Me?  I THINK NOT!!  I've been through it myself.  I was lucky enough
though to come through it with a fuzzy friendly place to live.  I can
thank my former boyfriend for that.  He cared enough to be sure we all
had a place to live in spite of our differences.  He gave me the house
and got an apartment.  For that gesture he will always hold a very
special place in my heart.  This list has for the most part been about
people coming together to help ferrets in need....any ferret for any
reason.  Let's not lose sight of that focus.

Kim and da kids at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue

Confucious say: He who ride high horse at risk for harder fall.