From:
"Holly S. DiMeglio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 19:36:46 -0800
Just back from vacation and after being gone for 2 1/2 weeks I was glad to
come home and find that Tequila has actually grown some hair.  But the best
and most obvious hair growth I've noticed came a few minutes ago when I woke
her up to look at her while on the phone with my vet.  He wanted to know
just how much hair growth I was talking about and I pulled her out of her
cage and she's now got some dark hairs growing on all four of her legs, some
on the inside of her rear legs, and a little on her sides.  Last night and
this morning it was only peach fuzz, so I was really suprised that tonight
she has these dark hairs growing.

I brought a 20 lb. bag of Totally Ferret Food back with me on the plane.
Can't get it up here in Alaska.  The cats are going crazy trying to get it.
Wouldn't life be boring w/o pets?

Just wanted to share my good news.  I've got a lot of reading to do to
catch up.

Holly