From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 01:32:32 -0700
 ... Would definitely be the lime green Jeep I found at Target several
years ago. It was made for 18" dolls - which meant it was scaled
perfectly for ferrets. I tried to teach the ferrets to drive it but
unfortunately nobody ever did pass the license exam.

I did manage to use it as a prop for some rather cute photos, though.
You can check them out at the links below:

www.ferretocious.com/andy/andyjeep1.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/andy/andyjeep3.JPG

www.ferretocious.com/freddy/fredjeep1.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/ringo/ringojeep.jpg

(FYI - how do you get a ferret "driving"? Why a little Ferretvite on
the dashboard is all it takes!)

Incidentally, this Jeep got pretty beat up once Johnny Rotten joined
my bunch. He seemed determined to remove the doors off of it and
proceded to try to chew the hinges off. During my recent move my
boyfriend picked it up and went "This?" meaning "Toss or keep?" and I
said "Well I WILL have a garage..." so it's now parked downstairs ;)

Laura and the Ferretocious Five at www.ferretocious.com