From:
Ken Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 21:43:55 EST
Drew: I have the same Safeguard cage too, and I paid $60 for it. (I ordered
it directly from Safeguard.)

I use a fake vinyl on the top loft and second levels. On the bottom level,
I use a scrap of linoleum to keep the food, water, and *litter box misses*
from falling into the slide out tray underneath. All that *crap* would get
mixed up and congeal into a huge mess!

In addition, I took out the ladder/ramp between the second floor and the
ramp. They didn't need it to get up there and it took up too much room in
the cage.

I haven't had time to post since last weekend so I wanted to let ya'll know
that all the kids were vaccinated last Saturday and I had no problems.
Thanks to everyone that sent me mail trying to calm my fears!

Happy ferreting!

Susie

Casper (I like the vet's...he lets me trash his room!)
Trixie (There's always mosquitos in his office though!)
IVAN! (I pooped on his table!)
Binky (He said I have an allergy!)
PJ (Mom wouldn't let me see the Doc!)