From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:32:29 -0600
Hello:

Everyone, this is Beth with The Ferret Cubby Shelter & Small Animal
Rescue in Utah. We have a pair of ferrets that are special needs that
need a home.

Hunter is Inslinomic and has IB. He is doing pretty well on his special
soup and he loves it! He is not eating kibble right now. He is a dark
sable boy approx. 3-4 years old. He is not a surgical case due to his
health issues. He has been delicate, but is doing much better since he
meet the light of his life, Iris. Iris is approx. 3 year old, a DEW who
is funny, playful and in not descented. She loves to wrestle with you
and does not use the litter box. Just newspaper. She does not have any
health issues, but she has been so good for Hunter that they need to
stay together.

They have been if foster care for the last few months. Their foster Mom
is a Vet Tech and she has been able to stabilize Hunter, but with her
job a the vet office and her new part time teaching position at the vet
tech school, she is very busy and she feels they are only getting their
basic needs. We would all like to find them a permanent home to live
out their lives with their own family. We can supply a cage and cage
supplies and a starter batch of soup and kibble and Pred for any
loving, kind person who could find it in their heart to take this pair
in. It would be best for them to be the only ferrets in the home or to
have a separate area away from other pets. Hunter does ok, if he is not
out at the same time as other ferrets.

It would be great if you knew how to sub Q incase Hunter has a bout of
Diarrhea and needs fluids. Contact me privately for more information.
The shelter is in interim housing right now and is not really set up
at the moment to handle special need kids like this.

Beth Stanley
The Ferret Cubby