Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 05:31:23 EDT
When the update said the zoo would be separating Peanut and his mama
around the first week in October, I sure didn't think they meant Oct.
1st. I too have so enjoyed watching them and when I checked on them
yesterday afternoon and saw the note that was left, I just said
nooooooooooooo, not yet......

thank you to our BFF friends at the Zoo for sharing Georgia and Peanut
with us these past months, allowing us to watch him grow and weasel
(no pun intended) into our hearts, and for leaving us the note letting
us know they have moved on to the next chapter of their lives.....

Missing Georgia and Peanut but looking forward to Tilly. hoping someone
in Colorado will be able to get us updates on Peanut from time to time,
and I pray that Georgia will be safe when she goes into the