Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 16:35:00 CST
Stress Relievers - Hugging a ferret or ferrets
                   When a ferret isn't available - think of hugging
                   a ferret

Twas the night before Christmas and all through our home
The ferrets were playing, through the house they did roam

I knew they would soon all be asleep
No sounds would be heard not even a peep

Candy canes were hung on our tree with care
In hopes that the ferrets wouldn't notice them there

Pumpkin pies were cooling from the ovens heat
Awaiting the ferrets for their morning treat

With me in my sweats and Fara in her blankie
We all settled in for the night except sweetie

She ran around from room to room
and only stopped to attack our broom

When it fell to the floor it made such a clatter
All the ferrets came to see what was the matter

Oh Zipper, oh Ferry, oh Teddy and Petey
Oh Willow, oh Deno, oh Gizzie and Binky

They spotted the tree and oh what a fuss
Look who climbed to the top, oh it was Gus

Then Friskie and Honey tried to climb
As Honey promptly left poor Friskie behind

Honey quickly skittered up the tree to the top
Only to tackle Gus and down they did flop

Only a 2 foot tree, you need not worry
All I saw was two fuzzbeans that were blurry

Down at the bottom the others did cheer
Hey, now it's our turn we have no fear!

As I sat on the futon and watched them all play
I thought to myself, thank God for this and every day.

"Merry Christmas To All From Ferret Family Services!"