From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:43:40 EDT
Little Tobra who slowed down a bit, then gave an appearance of a stroke,
then poof, got better is in serious trouble.  A total of 6, yup 6 blood
tests came back negative on anything, except a theory of the beginning of
Insulonoma.

Although she is acting fine, eating and drinking, she has gotten the
characteristic swellings under her arms.  I will not subject her to
Chemotherapy.  I have heard that having her lymph nodes removed may help.
"May" isn't good enough.  I do not want her to spend a single moment of
the time she has left in pain from surgery or sick from cancer treatments
for only "may".

Gary H: If you took the ole computer with you to Colorado: Sorry, Dan re-
arranged the office and I can't find a darn thing!  The entire file of your
E- mails, etc., is MIA, and my browser isn't finding your page.

Tobra is getting a little more of the tonic direct from syringe daily and
I need some more - let me know where to send the money.  Also, is there
anything else out there I can give her?

I have not taken Tobra to the vet for this.  Lymphosarcoma has always been
a death sentence regardless of how hard I or the vets tried.  It is time
to try something new.  If I lose my little Tobra, it will be at home,
surrounded by her brothers and sisters, when she is ready.

PS: It sounds like little Riz in New Mexico will be leaving us soon.  DD
called yesterday and is really having a hard time of it.  Words of
encouragement from anyone to DD c/o [log in to unmask] would certainly help.
DD is a great mom and loves that little boy fiercely.  Most of her friends
are not ferret people and are not understanding what she is going through.
Anyone have kind words for a stranger?

Hug your fuzzies often.

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies