From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:30:34 EDT
Below is the information on a bonded pair that needs to find a home in
Columbus, OH.  I'm sorry to be posting again so soon but due to my
health, I'm trying to place as many rescues without me having to have
them come into the shelter.  I''m just recovering from breast cancer
and like Jean Caputo-Lee in Cleveland had to go through the chemo and
radiation treatments.  At least I'm starting to grow my hair back and no
longer look like an adrenal ferret. :>)

Contact Jose at his e-mail: [log in to unmask] if you want more
information or are interested in adopting.  Adoption fees are negotiable
and a travel cage and 3 tier cage go with them.

Loki:
-male
-3yrs old
-sable? (brown black white)
-no exposure to dogs or cats yet, but the ones at the vet didnt phase him
-not litter trained
-distemper and rabies shots july 2002
-passive and dopey, never nips, likes to dig, very playful

Rei:
-female
-2yrs old
-sable?
-same as Loki with dogs and cats
-not litter trained, but very regularly goes in a couple spots
-distemper and rabies shots july 2002
-high strung, nips a little during play, hides soft things ESPECIALLY
 SHOES, very playful, likes to hide

Thanks, Scarlett Gray-Saling

Shelter Director, Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
(614) 885-6538
www.HOFA-RESCUE.org