From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:28:10 -0400
About 9 months ago, we moved from a condo to a single family home and we
adopted an open cage policy.  They now sleep everywhere, and only use a
small portion of their cage, hence we got them a smaller cage that is much
easier for us to clean (they seem to love it & so do I).

I will give the old cage away free of charge (priority goes to shelters of
course).  The cage is 5' W x 2'D x 4'H (40 cubic feet).  It has a wooden
frame with 1"x2" wire.  There are three and a half full levels (33 square
feet).  There are two large doors on one end, and one entire side comes off
without loss of structural strength.  The cage was special purpose built
for rigidity by myself, so it does not dismantle or fold.  There are also
optional hand made fiberglass floor sections with built in litterpans.

We are 20-30 minutes west of Boston.  I will deliver an hour or two for a
shelter, or a shorter distance for a private owner, provided I get to play
with their ferrets ;-) If I don't find a home for it, I will be dismantling
it for scrap.

             Bryan P. Coffey - Sudbury, MA
             http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey
       Weasel Warriors - Albi, Esef, Merri, and Mint
         http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html